Thank you for choosing to rent a property through us. We are a property management company that leases and cares for homes for a wide variety of property owners. The following information will be useful to you during the time you reside in one of our properties.
Issuance of Keys
Keys to your property will be issued on the day before you are entitled to occupancy during our normal business hours. If the day you are entitled to occupancy falls on a Sunday or holiday, we will issue keys on the last business day before you are entitled to occupancy. All deposits and rent due must be paid prior to issuance of keys in certified funds.
If you require keys to be issued at a time other than that outlined above, a lock box containing keys to the property can be placed at the property. The fee for placing a lock box is $50.00, of which $25.00 is refundable upon return of the lock box to our office. All deposits and rent due must be received in our office prior to providing you with the lock box combination. You must contact our office during normal working hours to obtain the lock box combination
Payment of Rent
Late Fee Policy
Gas and Electric Service
Telephone and Cable Service
Maintenance and repairs are generally the items of most concern to our residents. For after hours maintenance emergencies in Baltimore, please call our office at 410.494.2662 and 410.742.5577 in Salisbury. Our voice mail system will give you instructions for reporting the emergency.
Minor maintenance issues should be reported to the community manager assigned to your property. It may take as long as two weeks to complete minor repairs. As community managers, we are required to get permission from the property owner prior to undertaking many repairs.
You will be billed for a service call under the following circumstances:
- You scheduled a service call appointment and failed to be present at the scheduled time.
- You requested service for a non-existent problem. This includes re-setting a breaker or Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) to restore electrical power and re-setting a breaker on a garbage disposal.
- The problem was caused by improper use of the provided facilities. The classic case is the child who flushes a toy or other item and which results in a clogged sewer line.
Specific Maintenance Issues
Please pay particular attention to the following maintenance items:
- Washing machine hoses. Should a washing machine hose break on a washing machine provided by you, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the property to good condition. Washing machine hoses are not designed for constant pressure. Water to the washing machine should be turned off at the wall between uses.
- Winterization of sprinkler systems. Most homes have sprinkler systems. It is your responsibility to turn the system off prior to the arrival of freezing weather. Contact our office if you require information regarding the particular system at your property.